BELOW IS AN OVERVIEW OF THE LICENCES
- Personal use:
- Items purchased under the Personal License may be used only for personal use and allows you to use the design for items that are non-commercial, personal social media accounts and any personal use that is not commecially related.
For any commercial use, you must purchase Commercial licenses:
- Commercial use:
- This type of license allows you to use the pattern design for physical products for sale including clothing, fabric, t-shirts, homeware, stationery, accessories, posters, postcards and comercial using in web, social media accounts.
Any type of license applies to only one purchased product, if you want to use several products from the Solmariart store, you need to purchase the corresponding type of license (Standard, Commercial) for each of these products.
Your product must not redistribute the original Item to any third parties in a manner that allows for the extraction of the original Items.
You may not:
- Sub-licence, resell, redistribute, provide access to, share or transfer any Resources, (e.g. as stock, print on demand sites, in a tool, app or template, with source files, and/or not incorporated into an End Product) under any circumstances, not even for free. Uploading any graphic to a web site at a resolution that exceeds the display resolution of the intended viewing device will be deemed to be an attempt to redistribute the graphic. You agree to take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from accessing and/or duplicating the Resources. If you become aware of any unauthorised duplication or access of any of the Resources please notify me via email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Imply or claim that you are not the author of the artwork, even if you have made changes.
- Make graphics/patterns available to a third party on a digital asset management system, shared drive or the like for the purposes of sharing or transferring such graphic(s)/pattern(s).
- Resell a Resource directly, or within a wider design/product where the original Resource can be extracted in it's original form in both digital and print format.
- No source files are permitted to be supplied to the end users, including layered files or PNG files that allows for easy extraction of the original Resource. A licence will be required for both yourself, and your client should they need the editable/layered files.